Monday, August 27, 2007

I love the LORD

“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (Psalm 116:1-2)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by Zondervan.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com


...Do I remember that He listens? How often do I try to rely on myself, and fail terribly every time, flat on my face, only then remembering that He is there for me, always faithful, always present, always able to help...
Maybe that is why we have those dark days of despair, to make us understand that we cannot make it on our own? A part of upbringing as a child of God, a part of training, a part of maturing in Him...

Thank You, oh Lord, for those dark moments, when I hit the wall and desperately seek Your hand. Thank You for reminding me of my weakness and my nothingness, thank You for being God.

No comments: