Saturday, March 08, 2008

A rant today

So what do you do when you are totally exhausted after a long week? This week started with an obligatory trip from work, together with all other colleagues, to a picturesque holiday place in the West Coast of Sweden. We visited some innovative schools, discussed our future as an organization, had delicious meals and lovely time together. Yet it was so compact and short in time that I felt completely empty on Tuesday evening, when the reality of my own home and family hit me back :)


The rest of the week went rather uneventfully, normal work days, chores, family business - one exception - I finally sent my application to a very important department in Sweden. Soon I will be able to present myself as a citizen of this country.

Tired of life at the moment. Nothing is fun anymore. On the human level, life is hard and people are of the same sort as life is :)
Memories? I was watching old pictures and videos from my earlier years, the wedding ceremony, the baptism of our children (yes, we baptized them in the Church of Sweden), several people who are dead today were there much alive and happy... Ex-life, my life before Christ, I was looking at it as at a stranger... Was it really me? It was, in a sense, yet not at all in another, much greater sense.

Rant is over. My life is here, and I pray for His Will in it.


“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” (Psalm 139:23-24)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by The Listener's Audio Bible.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com

No comments: