Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trust Him

“The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.” (Psalm 121:7-8)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by Zondervan.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com


What a fitting text for my Sunday. This very special Sunday, Lord's Day, when I will be baptized and formally accepted into my church.
As soon as it is done, there will be some pictures for you to see.

I need your prayers!

4 comments:

David B. Hewitt said...

Awesome, Ann! Let us know in channel how the service goes!

SDG,
dbh

Anonymous said...

Ann this is wonderful.

My baptisum is something I will never forget. These are moments that stay with you. Savor and enjoy all that Christ will do on this day.

MilhamaH said...

For all to see, for all to know, for you to treasure...
My prayer will be with you Ann.

Milhamah

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't ever keep track of your time/my time, but God bless and I prayed for you! I hope it's a special day all around. And my daughter gets baptized next Sunday!

Will you be baptized in a church baptismal or outdoors? Ours is at a local lake after an after-church picnic. My daughter is getting a tad nervous about sharing her testimony.

Can't wait to see pics of yours!