Friday, January 04, 2008

My blog motto

“Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” (Psalm 90:12)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by Zondervan.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com




For those who don't know me: I am a person who loves to learn. A day without learning is a wasted day, and when circumstances draw me away from learning, I despair. My passion for the Word of God has become the most important passion of my love. In an effort to make up for the past years of disbelief I swallow the knowledge in big chunks, almost running to get it.
So what I pray for is this: to have the time and opportunity to learn, every day, a little bit of Reformed Theology, Church History, Bible Studies - to grow, to progress, to eat solid food.
God is Good and He provides these moments. All for His Glory.

No comments: