Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blogger Reflection Award

Award

MiN at MinTheGap has nominated several blogs for the Blogger Reflection Award. I happen to be the owner of one of them. Thank you, MiN!

Rules of participating:
1. Copy this post.
2. Replace [my bloggers with yours] & Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site.

My nominees (no particular order):

* House of Chosun North Korea speak, for being very informative about the worst country on the face of the Earth, and at the same time being kind and compassionate

* The Upward Call, where Kim is being excellent at living her Christian life and sharing it with her readers, always making them think and examine themselves

* Crazy Calvinist, for forcing me out of my comfort zone, and facing life as it is. Love ya, Deejay!

* Douglas, for being a voice in the wilderness, fresh and intelligent, and always right on the spot

* Mike, for showing his opinions from a slightly different perspective of a Brit in America, always gentle and thoughtful

* Encyclopedia Kevinannica, boy, what a treasure of information this one is! Just go and check it for yourself!

I have many more in mind, but they would probably just wave me off - they are too popular and mighty :) Like Steve Camp, or Carla Rolfe...


And an update - since both of the above commented on this:

* Steve Camp, who not only made me blog, but also blessed me with his music into the Reformed Faith - YES!, and continues to do so by his ministry - You have no idea how much Your music means to me, Steve

* Carla Rolfe, for being an example of a Christian Mother and Sister, combining every-day musings with the sharp and accurate observations of today's world.


God Bless all Christian bloggers.

3 comments:

Carla Rolfe said...

I always enjoy these "award" posts so that I can see who it is that influences bloggers. It's always fun to find new blogs too.

For the record though, I'm neither popular nor mighty (except with my cat Pyro, he loves me), and I would have been honored to receive this award. I did get it already a while a go, but it was a very kind thought.

SDG!

SJ Camp said...

Dear Ann:

No too popular and mighty here. I always appreciate your comments at CampOnThis. I hope the Lord will continue to bless you with readers and material that is glorifying to His name alone.

Grace and peace to you,
Steve
2 Thess. 3:1-5

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I was asking God this morning, "Should I go to North Korea/China to carry this burden properly or can I do more here with the particular gifts you've given me?"
Perhaps if I can touch many people to think and pray and give and go, it is better that I stay. Little unexpected encouragements like this help guide the way. Thanks for being there.

Bluebird