Saturday, September 08, 2007

Prayer


Dear Lord:
I am tired of the war that is raging around me. You are in control and have a plan about all this, and I understand it. I want to serve You with all I have, I also want to learn about You in peace. Help me to find the peace amidst heresies, quarrels and fights within Christianity. Help me to balance love and reason. Help me to be wise in discernment and criticism. Help me to see with charity, to give with meekness, to accept with humbleness.
Let me follow Your ways and laws, lead me through the dangers and trials, protect me from evil, keep me in the crucible of Your Grace forever, God.
Be my Lamp in the darkness, be my Guide in the wilderness. Take me safely to the Haven when the time comes. Protect those I love, and give me Faith in abundance.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Thisis on my heart also