Monday, February 04, 2008

My joy

“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” (Psalm 59:16)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by The Listener's Audio Bible.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com


I met a brother in Christ yesterday. From a far away country, New Zealand.
What a blessing it is to know that we are everywhere, meeting on-line first, and then in real life, and worshipping Lord together.

Fare well, Martin, and God Bless on your journey home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My own online treasure of Christian friends includes you, Ann. I'm so glad we met and remember fondly the ways God's connected us in the past.

It would be so easy to feel alone, but for other Christians online.

((hugs))

ann said...

Hello Sis!
I have not forgotten anything, am just so extremely busy and often feel the obstacles put up by the enemy...
PTL for the blessed assurance and perseverance.
Miss you, guyz...