Monday, March 31, 2008

Art

I was browsing the net in search of good Christian graphics, and found this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marketseq/

Amazingly beautiful, creative, glorifying God and Christ.

The artist says:

I believe in art. I believe its beauty and power can enrich and transform attitudes and lives. I also believe that art is capable of engaging and encouraging the spirit.

I am inspired by my faith in God, bright colors and a desire to encourage people who perchance happen to cross my path in this world or the Web.

I’ve been an artist since I can remember, although I’ve never been formally trained as one. My art is created using my imagination, a Wacom tablet and the lively pixels of my home computer. I still paint with watercolors occasionally, but the PC is much easier to clean up afterwards.

Everyone is so incredibly busy these days and I am thankful to you for taking time to stop and look at my work. Even if you don’t find something that you’d like to purchase, I hope something you see here will brighten and bless your day.


Read on.

Then I found this:

Amazing, isn't it?

No comments: