Monday, March 03, 2008

Discipleship

“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.” (Job 23:10-11)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by The Listener's Audio Bible.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com


The Book of Job is considered the oldest book of the Bible. That is why probably many do not take it seriously at the face value, but accept it as a story told to prove a point. Yet if we believe that the whole Scripture is true, we have to agree on the veracity of its oldest part, and trust God that this chain of events really took place. The example of faithful Job is my strength in difficult times I am going through right now. Dear friends, family, siblings in Christ - all make this trial easier and worth while. Thank you all for your encouragement and love.


when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold

I pray it is true.

No comments: