Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today's Devotionals

Morning:

What God [is there] in heaven or in earth, that can do
according to thy works, and according to thy might?

Who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? [who] among
the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD? . . . O
LORD God of hosts, who [is] a strong LORD like unto thee? or to
thy faithfulness round about thee?--Among the gods [there is]
none like unto thee, O Lord; neither [are there any works] like
unto thy works.--For thy word's sake, and according to thine own
heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy
servant know [them]. Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for
[there is] none like thee, neither [is there any] God beside
thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into
the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them
that love him. But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his
Spirit.--The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but
those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our
children.

De 3:24 Ps 89:6,8 86:8 2Sa 7:21,22 1Co 2:9,10 De 29:29


Evening:

He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Let not the wise [man] glory in his wisdom, neither let the
mighty [man] glory in his might, let not the rich [man] glory in
his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he
understandeth and knoweth me, that I [am] the LORD.

I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the
knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the
loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win
Christ.--I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the
power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.--I have
. . . whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things
which pertain to God.

Whom have I in heaven [but thee]? and [there is] none upon
earth [that] I desire beside thee.--My heart rejoiceth in the
LORD. . . . I rejoice in thy salvation.

Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give
glory, for thy mercy, [and] for thy truth's sake.

1Co 1:31 Jer 9:23,24 Php 3:8 Ro 1:16 15:17 Ps 73:25 1Sa 2:1
Ps 115:1

No comments: