Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today's Devotionals

Morning:

Thou shalt make a plate [of] pure gold, and grave upon it,
[like] the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS TO THE LORD.

Holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.--God [is]
a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit
and in truth.--But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our
righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags.--I will be sanctified in
them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be
glorified.

This [is] the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain
the whole limit thereof round about [shall be] most holy.--
Holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.

For their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be
sanctified through the truth.--Seeing . . . that we have a great
high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of
God, let us . . . come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we
may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Ex 28:36 Heb 12:14 Joh 4:24 Isa 64:6 Le 10:3 Eze 43:12
Ps 93:5 Joh 17:19 Heb 4:14,16


Evening:

My cup runneth over.

O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man
[that] trusteth in him. O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for
[there is] no want to them that fear him. The young lions do
lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not
want any good [thing].--His compassions fail not. [They are] new
every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness.

The LORD [is] the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup:
thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in
pleasant [places]; yea, I have a goodly heritage.--Whether . . .
the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to
come; all are yours.--Blessed [be] the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual
blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ.

I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be
content.--Godliness with contentment is great gain.--My God
shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by
Christ Jesus.

Ps 23:5 34:8-10 La 3:22,23 Ps 16:5,6 1Co 3:22 Eph 1:3 Php 4:11
1Ti 6:6 Php 4:19

No comments: