Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to reality

It was a long day at work. First day after summer vacation, a day filled with meetings, talks, conferences and documents. I feel dizzy and tired. And worried.
We have a policy that is so contrary to Christian worldview, the policy to welcome diversities and abnormalities and to treat them with respect and dignity. The policy of tolerance and denial of Truth.

This is going to be a tough year. I will have to find my place in between duties, responsibilities, young people given into my care, family...

These words that bring me comfort, are very powerful:


“For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 2:10)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by Zondervan.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I hope the rest of your week goes better. You have a difficult job situation from the sound of it.

Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Ann,

Keep us updated. We need to be praying for you. You are in a position to communicate GOD's love. So we need to be praying that you can move through these obsticales.

ann said...

Thank you Kim, thank you Mike. I appreciate your prayers and care.
Will keep you updated.