Thursday, May 17, 2007

Neverending

“ Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!” (Romans 11:33)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by Zondervan.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com


Every time I think I understand, know and feel, this verse comes to me convicting and correcting me, putting me back into my disciple chair, and humbling.

One cannot learn God. One cannot grasp Him, comprehend Him, and be set at peace with this knowledge. It is the constant walk into the Light of the World, into the Greatness and Holiness of Our Creator and Saviour. My present earthly brain is so terribly limited, that sometimes it makes me cry in despair...

My own personal devotion for this weekend - to see and understand more of This Majesty, to be one tiny inch closer to this Eternal Spirit, who does not neglect even the least significant items of His creation...

Go and listen to "Wonderful Counselor" by Campi.

No comments: