Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wonderful

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” (Psalm 139:13-14)

listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by Zondervan.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com


It really is difficult to chose one favorite verse in the Bible, and I certainly am not going to do it. But this one is simply beautiful, one of thousands beautiful verses, telling the story of a creation of every each and one of us. It tells us WHO created whom, and where, and how. It also tells us WHO we need to praise for this and why we praise Him, and finally, it reveals to us that we know all that.

In the light of what is going on in the world, where people take the lives of the unborn children in their own hands and dare to decide who is going to live and who is going to die, these words sound very profound and convicting. Let us not allow the unbelievers to decide upon life and death of God's creation. We have to defend it to every cost. Every human life is holy, and belongs to God. To Him be the Glory and Worship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are GOD's creation. any attempt to destroy that is to attack the image of GOD.