Friday, May 11, 2007

Seven Things Tagging :)... Or Eight

Even So tagged me... And then Mary!
I do not consider myself a very exciting person, but who knows?
To make it more appropriate, I just may start by saying:

1. Ti's my birthday today!!! - 'cause it really is my birthday, May 11th 19.., well, sufficient to say, long ago and far away.

2. Something more substantial? OK. I speak three languages fluently, Polish, English and Swedish, and some other ones not so fluently. Linguistics has been a passion of my life, and I was given the opportunity to use it in practice, both privately and professionally.

3. I can dance like they do in "Swan Lake" - 9 years of ballet school left some traces :).

4. On the shocking side - both my mom and I used the possibility of divorce when we found out that marriage was not so safe anymore (not this one I am in now).

5. When everybody else sits back and enjoys the pleasures of half-grown kids, I started having my own. I was over 36 when the first one came ;), and the second one came exactly 5 years later. They are fun!

6. I have absolutely no interest in plants/flowers/gardening, but much interest in books and some weird computer programs...

7. 2 years ago I lost over 16 kilograms off of my weight, by exercise and diet, during a period of 10 months.

8. I was saved by God's Grace in June 2006 - and consider it the most important moment of my life.

Now I am not sure about 8 people to tag... But I want to tag Donna, Mike, Mil and Chris... I forgot to add the important thing: the folks tagged here are supposed to write a post about 7 or 8 random things about themselves, and then tag some other folks...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ania!!

Anonymous said...

Have a very Happy Birthday. May it be filled with fun and joy.
I am very honored to be tagged by you.

Gojira said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

http://gojiras-stomping-ground.blogspot.com/2007/05/happy-birthday.html

Even So... said...

Happy Birthday, interesting stuff...wonderful to see that God has given you much grace considering your born again birthday...

Kevin Stilley said...

Best wishes for a most blessed birthday celebration!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ann!! Are you doing anything special?

You're a ballet dancer! Wow, my six year old would love you! She's into ballerina everything...

Loved reading these and learning more about you.

Papista said...

Wszystkiego najlepszego! :)

ann said...

Thank You all very, very much!
Mary, no, nothing special, dh is at work, and we mums know how it is to be home with kidddzzzz :)

But I do appreciate all wishes!

{{{{}}}}} <--- hugs

Anonymous said...

Dear Ania,

The last but not the least wishes.
Have a blessed Birthday and blessed another year in your life.

In Christ,

Milhamah

Anonymous said...

Yes, home alone with kidzzz, did you survive?? ;)

Mary

ann said...

Barely, Mary :)