Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And another good day

Somewhat double feeling about it, but anyway - the Church of Sweden is not a Christian church anymore, at least not its official part. The gender-neutral marriages divided it once and for all, and made it stand quite alone since many other churches stopped affiliating themselves with it.
Today a deacon in Roman Catholic Church in Sweden rebuked the whole matter in strong and harsh words, calling what the Church of Sweden does a political game, a social adjustment, a break from Scriptural truth.

I liked those words, and I liked the judgement. Pity, that nowadays those who are not in truth, are still more in it than those who once broke away from the ones rebuking them today, and rebuking them rightly.

Judgement begins in the House of Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
I think America's churches fall more and more into the category you describe here. I felt your sadness. That's one of the reasons I look to the martyr countries. There really are people who give all for Jesus.

Thanks for your support of House of Chosun. I'd be glad to create a link on my site back to you, if you think it "fits", and if you are willing to bear any possible repercussions by whomever.

As to that medal you allowed me to put on my site: Did you ever click on it? Once I did I had to take it off. Check it out.

Good to be sharing with you again. God BLESS Ann!