Monday, October 29, 2007

This is also persecution

And not a very subtle one, anymore.

This is what we have ahead of us, especially those of us who work at so called intellectual establishments, where people think they know everything better than God and therefore can deny Him, spit in His Face, call us names.
Am I surprised? Not really. Am I ready for this challenge? You bet. That is why those previous two posts are so important. Please take time to listen to Greg Bahnsen, and please read some articles on Christian logic. The "Jesus loves me"- sentence is powerful, but He wants us to think, as well.

I think that new era has come. Christain apologetics is no longer reserved for a few chosen ones, but needs to be taken up by all of us. Serious apologetics, the one giving DEFENSE of our faith.
I, for one, am going to dig deep into it. For the rest of my life.

No comments: