Thursday, November 16, 2006

Don't Tell them Jesus Loves them

Don't tell them Jesus loves them till you're ready to love them too
Till your heart breaks from the sorrow and the pain they're going through
With a life full of compassion may we do what we must do
Don't tell them Jesus loves them till you're ready to love them too

Right on the spot, this song today in my car. And then, during the day, a cry for help. Genuine cry, a broken heart, and a sea of despair.
This was the moment in my life when the world stopped and nothing was more important than being there and listen. Because of obvious reasons I cannot go into the details, but I ask you to join me in praying for this person and for the solution to the problems. Huge problems, believe me. So I need your support in my prayers.
And you know what? I feel truly blessed today. It is a great privilege to gain such trust from somebody.
And he answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself."
(Luk 10:27)
PTL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly touched, Ann! God bless Nathaly!

Andy in AZ