Friday, February 23, 2007

A short notice to some hostile visitors

Thank You for coming by.

I know that what You find here may seem offensive to You, but the Bible
is offensive to an unbeliever.
Furthermore, this is my private blog and my private property, so if You are my student and want to interact, contact me openly and talk. Hiding behind anonymity only makes You look silly and cowardly.
You have two options - stay, read and comment in a cultivated manner, or leave.
The third option, that some of You apply - namely - sending anonymous e-mails and messages with 'cussing' language - only prove that what Christians write and say is true.

Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Rand said...

I'm so sorry if I'm the cause of some of your nasty traffic. You have no idea how many such souls I have banned from my blog. All too often these disgruntled sinners then take out their frustrations on my friends' blogs.

"Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." (2 Timothy 3:12)

Keep living godly, sister.

Rand

ann said...

No, Rand. This has nothing to do with You. These are my own students, that I teach, who think they may show some disrespect.
God bless You for Your concern, Bro.