Saturday, February 10, 2007

A week on my iPod

It is easy to make me an addict of gadgets. But at least this one has freed me from my computer, oh, all right, for a while :)
I listen to several podcasts, and I want to share my list with those who care. The list is really an repetition of an earlier post, with a few changes, but I just felt it necessary to share again.

When do I listen to those? In my car, because it takes me one hour to drive to work and another one to come home. And sometimes during the lunch break... And in the evenings...

Oh, and my computer has been performing a miracle - now it is charging the iPod, via the same port it refused to charge it in before... Go figure.
All highly recommended, ordered randomely!

4 comments:

Brian said...

I'm surprised I don't see The White Horse Inn on that list. I am thoroughly addicted to it myself.

ann said...

Brian, I looked at this, and I am going to subscribe, but the day is only 24 hours, you know :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for a previous lead to The Narrow Mind. I listen to it almost every day. Good stuff.

ann said...

Hey! I do not even remember where I found Narrow Mind, and boy I would like to thank that person... Thank You! And spread the word.