Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just listen to these :)

A short post this time, because I have been spending my time listening to some men of God and want to recommend their podcasts to everybody.
Let me make a list:


  • The Narrow Mind Aftermath
    - Gene Cook's brilliant apologetics radio, gratious, polite and firmly standing on the Word, every day

  • The Dividing Line
    - Dr. James White with his legendary program, witty, sharp and sarcastic at times, but extremely educating and biblical, sends several times a week

  • Desiring God Sermons
    - my favorite, John Piper, with his love for God, once a week

  • Desiring God Radio
    - the same as above, but a daily one

  • Sword and Trowel
    - the preaching of Phil Johnson and Don Green (right-click and copy link into iTunes)

  • The Wild Boar News
    - the Old Time Religion proclaimed on internet (right-click and copy link into iTunes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know John Piper podcasts. I really like Gene Cook's show. He really pulverized Dan Corner and his works oriented heretical teachings.