Monday, December 18, 2006

Just some thoughts


This was not a good weekend. I had three days off, but two of them with high fever and sore throat to the point that it is not possible to swallow water. So there was no church today, but several sermons on line instead...
But I am very thankful for everything. Lord has made me stop and think about many things in my life, and it was very profitable, indeed. My children had a mum who was with them, although ill, but at hand, and my husband had an unstressed wife.
Yes, I am also thankful for my family, they were all very sweet and helpful, I did not have to think of anything, just myself :)
I shall stay at home both Monday and Tuesday. When you are a teacher, you have to be able to speak :) I am not, right now. I shall stay at home and count my blessings...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hope you are feeling better today!