Sunday, March 18, 2007

Everything has a reason, and the accused is...

Like this book, "The Da Vinci Code", still in my possession, read two years ago, almost forgotten, but recently reminded by the Tomb-film.
Entertainment? Hardly. Provocation? Almost certainly. Deadly tool of devil? What else?

What did you just say, Ann?

Yes, Deadly tool of the devil. Look here:
The Da Vinci victim: obsessed art expert took deadly overdose

She was beautiful, educated, successful. Now she is no more.

Such a loss...

And how many people are going to be lost because of this latest deception? How many more Olivers?

I suggest we pray to God for His delivering us from any deception.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I criticize myself for being so skeptical, but in reality, this is why! I am so afraid of being deceived, that I don't trust was any man says to me: it must line up with scripture!

If it doesn't? Then forget it!

Praise God that He has kept our eyes on Him! :D