Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mercy in the Wilderness

I need help, dear brothers and sisters. This is how it began. I have almost all records of Steve Camp, but the very best (according to many) I had not. Yes, this one. But I found it on amazon.co.uk and ordered it for quite a large sum of money. And waited patiently...

And it came today...
Looking like this...
But it was OK, you can put the thing into a new cover, I thought...


But when I looked inside... The most horrible thing presented itself...
Do you see it, too?
I am very sad now. Really sad. I have been waiting for this CD for over a month, paid £20, and got this...


Now I know this is not usual, but does anybody have got this CD? I would be so happy to just have mp3 from it... I paid for it, I do not see how getting mp3 would be illegal in this case...

No comments: