Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why Are You a Christian?

James R. White answers this question in a very biblical, clear and approachable way here:
Why Am I a Christian.
Take 27 minutes of your time and listen to it.

Source: www.aomin.org.
This is what James R. White says:

" This 27 minute presentation, unscripted, with no notes, no outline, is an explanation of my faith meant for those without any pre-existing theological vocabulary. It is less than 5 megs in size. No, it is not meant as a "response" to any other presentations floating about out there. I had been asked to address this topic many months before any current controversies erupted. Please feel free to copy and distribute freely, if you find it at all helpful. -- James R. White"

2 comments:

Gojira said...

I'll definitly give it a listen. Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to listening to the message a little later on.

Ann, Thanks for stopping by my blog; visitors are always nice :) The temp here in Alaska is in farenheit. This morning we are at -17f, that's -27c; a tad chilly ;)

I hope you've had a lovely day.