Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Day A Blessing

I feel tired, this day was tough on me, with all its duties, obligations, things to do, students to teach.
Sometimes you feel like that, you wonder how in the world your body is going to make another step.
But it does, you move on, and this pain of being ceases somehow.
So why this title? Because I made it, made it without losing my temper, made it in spite of pouring rain, in spite of a late and long parents' meeting at school, in spite of being forced to take both of my sons to that meeting with me...
Because I know that my protection and my security is not of this world.
Good sleep to all of you, who seek rest.

The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
(Psa 145:20)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice site! I love the daily Bible verses! You are in my favorites now. :)