Friday, September 01, 2006

My answered questions

I have been blessed with some very difficult questions this past summer.

Yeah, summer is over in my part of the world, mornings and evenings are cold, darkness is winning over sunlight, people take their outdoor gear inside, it is autumn...

About those questions. Yes, questions about God and Truth, all of them coming in precisely right order, so that my spiritual growth has been steady and right on track. And, each and every one of these questions got answered, pretty soon, and accurately, according to Bible.

Do you experience that sometimes, too? I mean, EVERY SINGLE ONE, almost unbelievable, if I did not believe in God. But I do, and when I think of it, one special song, by Steve Camp, comes to my mind.
I hope I am not violating any copyright. If I do, let me know ASAP.

As if You read my mind
You knew my heart
You made my dream reality
You took my life and gave me a start
though it was all meant to be

You take me farther and higher each day
You take the fear of loving away
and just when I think I've reached the end
You take me farther and higher again ...
Isn't God good?

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to
all liberally and with no reproach, and it shall be given to him.
(Jam 1:5)

No comments: