Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two dates


9/11.
9/12.

5 years ago the world lost its thin innocence. I have some serious reasons not to buy the official version, but the facts of many lost lives remain. My world view shall never be the same, my age of innocence was over that day. Whoever is responsible, he shall be justly judged by the Almighty God.
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. (Rom 12:19)



And the second date. Our prolonged childhood was over one year ago, when my mother-in-law passed away. A day to remember in our family. She was a dear Mum, a loving Granny, a believer, and she left us much too soon.
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
(Joh 11:25)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a lot that changed as far as memories, but I'm not sure really what impact 9/11 really had except in conversation. After five years, we know that an attack is possible on America's shores, but we still don't know the terror that is to live in Israel or those kinds of things.

In any case, it should give us pause that we do not know what everyone's doing or when our life may be over-- and that should cause us to live our lives for Him all the more.