Monday, October 23, 2006

Leave me alone

This little person knows what he doesn't want.
Like my son yesterday in church - he also knew that. He was completely 'anti' to everything and everybody, and there was not much I could do about it. It was hard to watch, and even harder to swallow, but when things like that happen in public places, you have to play along. The problem was that his brother went to another place for his Sunday School, and the little one wanted to follow, but had to stay. This made him furious...
Stubborn to the point of hurting himself in the process, but not wavering one millimeter from his standpoint. It is fascinating, though, how they can keep it up. One day you have a sweet baby, and next day this little monster opposing you and trying your patience.
Frankly, I have no idea what the sermon was about. This is unfortunate, but I was forced to somehow control my offspring, and it took my whole attention away from the pastor. Sorry, Ron.

I pray next Sunday will be better.
My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart, and my part forever.
(Psa 73:26)

No comments: